Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Guess This Means OK

I recently wrote the following to Stefan Moylneux...
I will admit my laziness on not looking very hard for copyrights or lefts on your ebooks.  Everyday Anarchy and Practical Anarchy, for instance, both of which I immensely enjoyed, are chock full of good stuff.  PDFs, however are not the most accessible or linkable as cites.  I am sorely tempted to convert them both to html on one, the other or another of my blogs.


By why of self incrimination I offer this. I find myself engaged in the arena of ideas, often tipping my hat to you for distilling things down to principles.  In those situations having some of your already honed stuff to toss out there is helpful.  If you don't mind I will eventually have them all done, section by section.  If you do mind just say the word and I will cease.

Peace,
Puck

To which he replied...
Thanks, I really appreciate that, you also might be interested in a recent debate I had 2004 presidential candidate Michael Badnarik, where I discuss these ideas in more detail, based on audience questions:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ZaMgOh_J4*

Stefan Molyneux, MA
Host, Freedomain Radio
www.freedomainradio.com


I guess it means he appreciates me posting entire section of his free books, such as Everyday Anarchy and Practical Anarchy and he's OK with it. OK, Stefan, until I hear otherwise that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*Note: that link does not go to the debate, it just goes to a short blurb about the debate. As far as I know it is only available in audio which is free here.

No comments: