Sunday, September 16, 2012

Even More Portents from Katie Rose


Mitt Romney, Monsanto Man

I became interested in Monsanto because of the hideous birthing season I had last Spring with my dairy goats.
One died in my arms. Another nearly did. I have never been so traumatized as I was by these births. I didn't know animals could cry. Mine did. I sobbed along with them.
So I went looking for answers. And that is when I found out that all the terrible happenings were listed in one article or another as being caused by the GMO laced feed I was feeding my animals.
What good does it do to BTFD's and Prepare Accordingly if the very ones we are preparing for (our children/grand children) are potentially/slowly being poisoned by GMO foods?
Farm animals reproduce quickly. One of my four year old goats is a grand mother. We can see the generational GMO side effects much sooner in animals.
Reading about Mitt Romney's ties to Monsanto makes me want to throw up. 
It appears that Monsanto owns both major candidates.
We are soooooooooooo screwed. 

No comments: